Recent (and not-so-recent) changes
- 11/06/2007: Added the marksman adept class,
a ranged combat counterpart for the swordsage.
- 05/06/2007: Some updates to the archery disciplines. Bug fix for the villain
classes (Martial Lore isn't a Knowledge skill).
- 29/05/2007: New relentless harrier
villain class. Fix to the sorcerous warrior (d8 HD instead of d10).
- 28/05/2007: New sorcerous warrior villain
class. More tweaks to the other villain classes as well (especially no. of maneuvers
- 24/05/2007: Added variants for the swift assassin
and darkmage villain classes.
- 20/05/2007: Added Bo9S class variants.
- 18/05/2007: Tweaks to the armoured reaver
and swift assassin villain classes.
- 02/05/2007: Added two Bo9S archery disciplines:
Diamond Arrow and
- 27/03/2007: In the next stage of my continuing cross-pollination of D&D
and IH, I've added villain classes.
- 24/03/2007: After a two-year hiatus, I've come back to D&D! Check out the
new innate magic rules, which are a simple way
for characters to get "big six" bonuses (thanks to Andy Collins for the term).
More cleaning of the links page.
- 15/04/2006: Holy crap, who'd have thought that my first update for 2005
would also be my last update for 2005. Well, I'm kind of dormant when it comes
to D&D hacking right now, but check out my Iron Heroes
pages. Also cleaned up the links page.
- 01/03/2005: First update of the new year. The Britannia
3E pages should now incorporate all the new material from the Complete
X splatbooks (or at least all that I want to use). Also toned down the
master of intuitive archery a tad from its days
of having to compete with the 3.0 Order of the Bow initiate, deepwood sniper
and peerless archer; and overhauled the master of
the Crimson Blade. Finally, removed the top sites link, which had been dead
- 26/11/2004: I'm slowly updating the Britannia 3E pages to take into account
new stuff in the 3.5E splatbooks. The spell lists
now include material from Complete Arcane and Complete Divine.
- 10/11/2004: Life is hectic... updated the Britannia 3E pages. My players
in particular may want to check the descriptions of
mystic weapons and armour.
- 15/09/2004: A new spell, absorb
essence. Updated the shadow warrior prestige
class to handle changes to the prerequisite feats. Removed public information
on the skull of Mondain. You're not
cleared for that.
- 11/08/2004: Yes, another long period between updates. A new spell (first
one!), wall of tentacles,
and a new feat, First Strike. Changes
to imbued magic and the
Improved Rapid Strike feat.
I've also modified a number of martial arts feats, moved some around and added
some new ones; check the martial artist and
martial arts feats pages out and look for the "new"
and "updated" tags.
- 21/05/2004: Another new
- 30/04/2004: Three new magic items. Minor
changes to the knight,
tainted berserker and
bloodmage, and the
Fateful Strike feat. More housecleaning.
- 26/03/2004: Formatting tweaks on a few pages, cleaned up some bugs with
- 24/03/2004: A new prestige class, the bloodmage.
- 10/03/2004: Slight bug fixes for the flashing
sword duelist example character and shadow
stalker prerequisites; plus the tainted
berserker prestige class. Also updated the OGL to mention Unearthed Arcana.
- 24/12/2003: Because I'm slacking off over the holidays, a knight prestige
class for wood elves, the sylvan defender.
- 02/12/2003: Another Charisma-based feat,
- 24/11/2003: Statted out some of the monsters in Britannia 3E. Check them
- 12/10/2003: Added a new prestige class, the
master of arcana. It's basically a 10-level
version of the archmage in the DMG.
- 10/10/2003: Changed the d20/D&D Top Sites link. Toned down the
Flashing Sword duelist slightly, and boosted
the shadow sniper slightly. Added two more quasi-ninja
prestige classes, the shadow stalker and
shadow warrior. You can never have too many
- 30/09/2003: Minor house rules tweaks to
- 08/09/2003: Made a few small changes to the knight
and priest classes, to update them for 3.5E. Slight
modifications to the quasi-VP/WP and
imbued magic rules.
- 04/09/2003: Updated the link to the EN World boards. Updated the
enchantments page and the link to the
d20 SRD for 3.5E.
- 19/08/2003: Minor bug fixes to the shadow sniper,
master of Intuitive Archery and
Flashing Sword duelist.
- 13/08/2003: Updated all the prestige
classes to 3.5E.
- 05/08/2003: Updated the spirit warrior
and master of intuitive archery prestige classes
- 31/07/2003: Some bugfixes to the Britannia 3E
- 29/07/2003: Updated Britannia 3E to 3.5E. I suppose I should call it Britannia
3.5E, but it doesn't have the same ring to it. See
here and here
for the major changes.
- 23/07/2003: I haven't changed anything for the last month for various reasons,
including not having enough free time, and also because of the imminent release
of 3.5E. Now that 3.5E is here, I've revised the
martial artist class and feats for the new
rules. I'll be updating the other stuff here in the coming weeks as well.
- 27/05/2003: Added another martial artist school and prestige class, the
Flashing Sword duelist. Modified the
Light Step feat slightly.
- 09/05/2003: In the first substantial addition for more than a month, there's
a new martial artist style and prestige class,
Ki Swordsmanship. I need to stop watching those movies. Also updated the
list o' links.
- 22/04/2003: Added a clarification that the Hexmapper program is not by me,
after receiving a few emails. See the Hexmapping
- 19/04/2003: The knight commander prestige class has been declared a winner
class contest, which means it now belongs to them. Yay me! Also updated
the links page (thanks, Scott).
- 31/03/2003: Hmm, it's been a while between updates. Slight clarifications
to the knight commander prestige class.
- 26/02/2003: The master of Intuitive Archery
prestige class is published in Ambient's Three Arrows for the King! Reorganised
the main page to give prestige classes their
own section. Added the shadow sniper prestige
- 07/02/2003: Slight change to the priest class;
removed the turn fiends ability. The cleric spell list, which the priest uses,
is generally more powerful than the shaman's, on which the class is based (although
the latter has some kick-butt spells too). It probably doesn't need any more
goodies at high levels. Also tweaked the spirit adept
and iron hand prestige classes slightly.
- 03/02/2003: Several miscellaneous updates to
Britannia 3E. Finally allowed in the order
of the bow initiate, after junking the backstory and flavour text completely.
- 29/01/2003: Three more wondrous items added to the
- 28/01/2003: Changed the "Weapon Enchantments" page to just plain ol' "Enchantments",
on account of four new wondrous items being added.
- 24/01/2003: Added another martial arts style and prestige class, the
Mountain Spirit. Moved the list of links to its
- 16/01/2003: Changed the Master of Intuitive Archery
again (removed Strength of Will as a bonus feat). Added another Charisma-based
feat, Taunting Wit. Modified the
Soul Sight and
Strength of Will feats.
- 14/01/2003: Added complete (I think) spell
lists for all PC classes to the Britannia 3E site. Allowed the Cosmopolitan
and Spellcasting Prodigy feats from the FRCS to be taken.
- 01/01/2003: To mark the new year, I've made a few changes to the Britannia
3E rules. Find them here and
here. Just look for the "Updated" and "New"
- 17/12/2002: Joined the webring "Dungeons
& Dragons - the Ring".
- 13/12/2002: Doubled the number of noncombat feats on this site, with the
addition of Commanding Presence.
- 08/12/2002: Moved the list of recent changes to a separate page (this one).
Added a new martial arts style and prestige class: the
- 06/12/2002: Added the final quadrant to the Britannia 3E
world map. Changed the
Rapid Strike feat significantly.
- 24/11/2002: Minor modifications to the master
of Intuitive Archery prestige class.
- 02/11/2002: Added three big maps to the
Hexmapping section. Reorganised things slightly.
- 18/10/2002: A couple of small changes to the Britannia 3E material
here (look for the New: tags).
- 27/09/2002: Added more martial artist stuff.
Modified the penetrating weapon
- 21/09/2002: Reorganised the feats and martial artist sections.
- 19/09/2002: Two more hexmaps.
- 12/09/2002: Formatting tweaks.
- 06/09/2002: Added a bunch of hexmap-related material. Added Scott Rogers'
page to the list of links.
- 24/08/2002: Added EN World's list of
top sites, along
with a vote-for-me button. Click on it to give me a food pellet.
- 03/08/2002: Updated Britannia 3E with a list of
adversaries. Removed the links to martial
artist prestige classes and styles.
- 11/07/2002: Added the VP/WP for D&D page.
- 09/07/2002: Made lots of changes all over the place. See the
new feats page, the Britannia 3E
rules mods page, the
martial artist, and the associated
martial arts feats.
- 29/06/2002: Added yet more new feats, plus
the section on Cha as a dump stat.
- 20/06/2002: Updated the list of new feats:
Fortune's Favour and Negate Critical.
- 12/06/2002: Added a link to Nutkinland.
- 03/06/2002: Finally got round to putting the OGL on
this page. Added a link to Murchad's
- 24/05/2002: Minor updates to the Britannia
- 12/05/2002: Real Men Don't Play GURPS.
- 30/04/2002: Added the EN World banner
ad to the page. Oh, stop complaining, you lot.
Back to D&D page