Bookmark this page and come back OFTEN for the latest TicTac95© therapy!
- <YOUR mail can go HERE>
- Yes all e-mail will be answered here !
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, I'm hooked on TicTac95. It changed my life with its fresh clean smell and sparkling effervescence. Its so refreshing and the women just dig it! Am I OK? - From Ken (USA)
- Dear Ken, Don't worry. You are quite normal to be having these feelings.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, You have produced an incredible piece of software. Move over VisiCalc, TicTac95 is the next killer-app! - Rick (USA)
-Dear Rick, I think you just quoted the 'PC User' review.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, I-cant-believe-its-not-Microsoft ! - From MadMike (Australia)
- Dear MadMike, Get with it !
- Darlink TicTac95 Terapisk, You vill hurry vit release of local wersion of TyicTyac95ski as my papushka Boris is getting desperate for such a game like zat. - From "N" (Uzbekistan - on assignment)
- Dear "N", Negotiations continue at the highest levels. 'I can make no comment at this time.' Perhaps the present version would help Boris with his English studies.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, Could you do us a favor? Please don't supply any more copies of TicTac95 to the MIR flight crew. You saw what happened last time... - From E. (Buzz) Aldrin (NASA Ground Control)
- Dear Mr Aldrin, Point taken.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, I have just recently completed a 12 step program to help me with my "Hangman" addiction. I stand proudly now and can say I have not had a game of Hangman in 14 months. My question is, can I play TicTac95 without fear of addiction? I would not want to go through that kinda hell again. Have studies been done in this area?? - From Flynt the survivor (Canada)
- Dear Flynt, Although TicTac95 has been certified by the FDA as being safe for the general public in normal usage, I cannot recommend continuous gameplay beyond the 8-hour limit we have been given. Beyond this, you are entering uncharted territory, and we would be glad to have your full report on the effects.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, Last night my mother caught me playing TicTac95 in my bedroom. She said that I could go blind. Now I am worried. - From Bjorn (Norway)
- Dear Bjorn, We have conducted many research studies on the effects of TicTac95, and I can honestly report that there have been no recorded cases of blindness. If your mother is concerned, I can suggest a 'do not disturb' sign for your door.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, When I play TicTac95 under the shower, the screen fogs up. Has anybody solved this problem? - From Betty (Canada)
- Dear Betty, Although TicTac95 is the new sensation for all occasions, there are limits. Leave your gameplay until you are dry. Electrocution can be painful.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, I am so annoyed with you people. TicTac95 was going to be the new Win98 game accessory. If you don't get your site off the net immediately, I will be sending my people to speak to your people. - W.Gates (USA)
- Dear Mr Gates, Nyah nyah 'n nyah nyah.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, My boss doesn't like me playing any other game except Solitaire. On the next release, could you have an emergency button that brings up a fake Solitaire screen? - Dave (USA)
- Dear Dave, I recommend that you install TicTac95 on your boss's computer - you will have no further trouble.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, Oooooooo, the colours........like, wow, man...they keep coming at me!!! - From Flower Child (Canada)
- Dear Flower Child, Just for the next week or so, you should try not to use TicTac95 when you're listening to Momma Cass records...
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, I am having difficulty. Every time I play, there is a DOH! message on the screen. I was even thinking of calling the game TicTacDoh! How can I improve my gameplay? - Holly (USA)
- Dear Holly, This is the normal game response when YOU win! - Maybe you are a better player than you think.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, Seriously, what is the point? - From Larkin (Denmark)
- Dear Larkin, Keep playing TicTac95 - eventually you WILL receive enlightenment.
- Dear TicTac95 Therapist, I have enjoyed the program very much, and so have my family. I have also passed the URL on to friends, so they are also enjoying it. You are most talented etc, etc- From Gay (USA)
- Dear Gay, Thank you very much for those flattering comments. The $20 is in the mail.
Let me answer YOUR TicTac95© Therapy question or comment:
Click here to e-mail Peter at: TicTac95 Therapy
Back to -
HOMEPAGE - TicTac95 Central... - TicTac95 Download... - TicTac95 Uses...